Saturday, August 27, 2011

Preparing for the journey


Packing is (finally!) done, so Paris here we come!

ioana_liliana_fashezine

49 comments:

Costin M said...

you have mad organizing skills, you'd be scare what my suitcases usually look like.

Bon voyage!
Costin M.

Candice said...

ooh lucky you! Have a lovely time Ioana!

Vertiginoso said...

AND these pictures (mostly) evoke me a pastel(icious) dizziness which does not fail to betray your multi-faceted exquisiteness . . .
ps: Bienvenue En France à l'avance Chère Ioana ("charming French guy's smile") !!!

à Bientôt, Antoine

Elizabeth Daisy. said...

Enjoy beautiful lady, I was there 2 weeks ago it was wonderful!

Eda ♥

www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

The Fancy Teacup said...

Have such a lovely and wondrous time in Paris!

♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time!! It seems like such fun :)

xx
rebelrousher.blogspot.com

Teodora said...

Oh, you are packing the right stuff for Paris. You will fit right in.

Teodora
Teodoraslookbook.com

Anaivilo said...

Gorgeous stuff, love those orange shoes!:D But why are you travelling by car? Isn't that exhausting?

Plami said...

Pure Beauty! Can't wait to see pictures from Paris!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Lainey said...

I'm so jealous you're going to Paris! I can't wait to see pics though, and you're gonna have an amazing time. I love all the things you're bringing.

Gabriela Ciobanu said...

I'm so jelous!!! I wish you a wonderful and safe trip! I can' t wait to photos !
Where are the orange shoes from? They are eye candy for my style hungry!<3

Andrés Corella said...

Oh my! Paris wont even know what hit it! I can´t wait to see the pictures!

xx
Andy
The Black Label

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your next outfit with those gorgeous miu miu babies:D


The French Bun
xx

David Toms said...

You will be stylish and chic in PAris! Enjoy!

Melanie Fontaine said...

Have a great trip! Paris is one of the most beautiful (and the coolest!) cities ever! I adore these booties!

xoxo Melanie

Unknown said...

you have the cutest luggage ever!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

mispapelicos said...

Have a wonderful trip, and tell us all about it.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Bo3mia said...

Lots of good luck and have a safe and joyful trip!
:)

Anonymous said...

have a wonderful trip!

Anonymous said...

Sa ai drum bun :)

colorsdiary said...

keem calm ans stay stilish!

have fun :)

MissLauraHueto said...

I'm going there on Tuesday, and I'm staying there 'til October 7th! :D My packing isn't done yet, but hopefully I'll manage to make it nearly as stylish as yours... ;) See you in Paris, my friend!

minnja said...

Wish you a lovely time in Paris!

minnja.blogspot.com

LOVE
Minnja

Laura said...

Have a wonderful trip !!
kisses

Anupriya DG said...

LOVING the shoes..........specially those nude pink pumps!!! Sigh! <3

Enjoy Paris dear... :)

Aquí said...

What a beautiful suit case full of treasures! Have a wonderful time in PAris! Cannot wait to see photos!

Unknown said...

Ce drăguţ ai împachetat totul! <3
Drum bun şi distracţie plăcută!!

toodles,
The Indie Chase Blog

Rebeccak said...

Bon Voyage!

Anda Zelenca said...

Have fun! I'm a bit jealous!:))

Unknown said...

Bon voyage! :)

stilistele said...

bon voyage...Je suis tres jalouse!!! :))

A said...

ce bine arata bagajele tale..si eu trebuie sa plec in mai putin de o luna si ma gandesc cu groaza la cum voi impacheta totul:))

Sherin said...

Hope you have an amazing trip! Love those Miu Miu heels.

Veronica Sticlaru said...

Bon voyage! can`t wait to see photos from Paris!

menina elegante said...

Gah have fun!! I can't wait to see the photos! :) x

Alma said...

Drum buuuuun si sa ii faci praf pe acolo! Iti tin pumii stransi! Te pup!!

meelusha said...

good luck, sweet ioana! may the fashion force be with you :) poate ni se intersecteaza drumurile, voi fi si eu acolo in vacanta peste 2 saptamani :)

can't wait to see your fab parisian posts!

xoxo,
meelusha

Lady-Pa said...

have fun there!!!


check out my blog!!!

http://lady-pa.blogspot.com/

Dinna said...

love everything about this post, the pictures, all the stuff, the colors are in perfect harmony, just screaming parisienne

A.little.bit.of.C said...

have a safe trip and lots of fun!! :)

Insomnia said...

The perfect romantic Paris suitcase <3
Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Barbara von Enger said...

You'll be in Paris? The city in which I live!
Enjoy, my sweet blogfriend, enjoy. Drop me an e-mail if you need anything;-)

The Annachrist said...

So very jealous! I've been to germany 12 times and never anywhere else!

a m o u r e t t e said...

LOVE the shoes with the bows!

margaret cruzemark said...

You have picked up the most lovely things for Paris!!!Have fun!!!
Thanks so much for visiting and for your lovely comment on my blog!!!
Kisses and hugs
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

heyyY! thank you so much for visiting my blog! I have already read yours and I love it! I follow you! You can follow me if you like my blog! :)

http://chicfashmod.blogspot.com/

bybestyle said...

lovely shoes! i have new post in my blog! i follow you, follow me back!

http://bybestyle.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love everything about this post. Ah-mazing!

Marie said...

Your blog is so dreamy - like a rich delicious slice of chocolate cake!

Am following you :)

Dirty Pink Cardigan


:D

Post a Comment