
After a long car journey (yes we took the car as I for one am virtually incapable of packing light, so just picture me having to deal with the task of paking for a 4 months stay . . and in Paris in all places . . enought said), and an equally long, and incredibly more tedious accommodation into the apartment (the cleaning . . the unpacking of the many aformationed suitcases . .) we are finally in Paris!
From the uncharacteristically many suspension points used I assume you already know by now that photos/blogging time has been scarce. Yet things are looking up, and I suspect a welcomed routine taking shape soon. Thus I can safely promise that I will shortly return with news, stories, photos, and more from the magical city that is Paris. Because yes, it is as magical as they say! ♥
P.S. Thank you for all the wonderfully encouraging messages and comments you sent my way! They where helpful beyond words! ♥ ♥ ♥








40 comments:
Beautiful shots! Hope you had fun!
xxx
London Last Night
Such magical captures of Paris! Makes me miss that city so much!
♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
Paris looks beautiful!
Sirens and Bells
wow it seems like the whole world's staying in paris right now. loving your pictures mostly.
http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/
Amazing pictures!! I´m so glad you arrived safe...and that you are having a wonderful time! Can´t wait to see your Paris outfits..you show them!
xx
Andy
The Black Label
I can't wait to see more, enjoy your magical stay!
Awesome photos
It just seems like such a wonderful lifestyle... You and your blog are a true inspiration! it's always a pleasure reading it! :D
Gee, I wish I was in Paris! These are great photos. I do not think that you will ever want to go home!
i cannot wait to hear/see more of your adventures in paris!!
<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons
Paris for 4 months?! That's nice! More pretty pics please! Hope you enjoy your stay there :)
Oh, Paris ! Esti o norocoasa :) Si iti doresc distractie placuta descoperind frumusetile orasului si la cat mai multe poze si articole :x
Oh I can't wait to follow you in all these 4 months through our adventures in Paris! How wonderful it must be..I am dying to get there someday.
You're lucky to be able to spent four whole month in this magical city! Can't wait for your posts!
XoXo
Plami
http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/
Your photos are perfect to describe Paris atmosphere - For 4 months I will revisit the city I lived in for 2 years.......missing much and always love a guided tour. There are so many beautiful and secret places in Paris that you always discover something.
Have a great time! I am sure you will.........nobody can't dislike Paris.
I can't wait for more photos, these are gorgeous!
www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com
I love Paris. It's such a beautiful city! Hope you're having a great stay there.
Sigh! You're in PARIS???? Wish I was there with you.......
P.S.: Those snaps have got the whole French essence in them! Keep 'em coming, girl!! :)
Looks like a dream! x hivenn
How splendid...4 months in Paris. may I ask what exactly are you going to do there???work, study???
Much love Ioana.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Wow, four months in the most romantic city in the world, amazing! Enjoy your stay there, girl and best of luck!
Cheers!
Wi
A Single Girl's Musings
Enjoy Paris! It's my birthplace and I think it's the most beautiful city in the world :)
Gorgeous, can't wait for more photos :D. Don't you just adore all the carousels?
Have a wonderful stay!
Hugs,
S.
these are wonderful! enjoy your stay and hope to see more pics soon!
Lucky ducky girl! Have a lovely time, my dear!
♥
I love these first Paris pictures!! can't wait to see more :))
Desislava
http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com
I love your photos, can t wait for more and more details about Paris:)
alors, on commerce parler en francais?
have a great time!!! and pics, pics pics!!!
wonderful pics :)
Soyez les bienvenus!!
Fabulous! I really like them. Thanks a lot for sharing :)
xx
www.sickbytrend.com
I love these shots of Paris! They make me want to go back there so bad!!! Enjoy your stay there!
fashionthroughtravel.blogspot.com
I love the pictures, are really beautiful !!
kisses
You make me want to hop on a plane and head straight to the city of lights!
I'm here in Paris as well, and I agree with you. It's like everything here's sprinkled with fairy dust every night for us to marvel at... *-*
ooooh, so exciting! I was in Paris too last week but didn't know about this event :) Happy to hear you had a great time! x
these pictures are lovely and dreamy! i really enjoy your perspective of the city!
these photos are so beautiful <3
I love,love,love the pictures of this blog!
xoxo
Chantal
todayiwearfashion.blogspot.com
Wow I really love your pictures! I'm a total Paris addict so your pictures really inspire me!
thank u for that ;)
x
Sanne
phassionforparis.blogspot.com
Post a Comment