Friday, September 9, 2011

Vogue Fashion Night


Cocktails, canapés, and nailpolish at Chanel, cute Louis Vuitton maids, Roman Azzaro and champagne at Valentino, a flashmob at Chloé, more people than I can remember, the new fall collections, a Duke Spirit
 concert at Armani, DJ Nathalie
Duchêne at Bonpoint, it all summed up to an interesting first fashion event in Paris. 
Or otherwise known as Vogue Fashion Night!

Dior presented the house's new eyeliner Velvet Eyes, as well as the new Miss Dior bag
the fast moving, yet constant line at Chanel
BDSM inspiration at Louis Vuitton. I'm just one ostrich feather duster away.
the beautifully embellished ivory silk Manoush dress /  Juicy Couture trench.
Stella McCartney faux leather handbag
Jimmy Choo sandals
Heaven at Valentino.
and champagne, of course.
a black tulle and lace dream
and a little shooping
Chloé during the Flash Mob. Unfortunatly there were just to many people to be able to properly photograph the actual flashmob . .

Hope the photos, and my very brief reportage made you feel even a little bit of the excitement, thrill, and trepidation that defined last night!
ioana_liliana_fashezine

79 comments:

The Hearabouts said...

I bet it was amazing, thanks for sharing your experience :D. Love the Valentino top!!

Hugs,
S.

colorsdiary said...

wow, u had a great first fashion event!

Vertiginoso said...

WOow AND this silhouette (spontaneously) evokes me a kind of chromatic crescendo, flirtatious Ôde to your porcelain skin's ethereal gracefulness Dear Ioana !!! Like a "Trendy(licious)" Muse escaped from a Botticelli's painting to better dazzle on urban territory . . .

à Bientôt, Antoine

mispapelicos said...

Fantastic Ioana. I am so glad for you to be there. I love, love the dress.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Fancy Teacup said...

Such a fine extravaganza to have attended! You look remarkable!

♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com

Andreea♥ said...

You look amazing! I love your trench!

Unknown said...

wow! you girl are lucky lucky LUCKY!
and you look adorable, too! love ur J.Choo shoes !!

toodles,
The Indie Chase Blog

Vantage Point Vintage said...

You look awesome!! The shoes are fabulous!

Hearts,
Nicole http://www.vantagepointvintage.com/blog/

Plami said...

You are such a lucky girl! I hope one day I will spend FNO in Paris <3

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

Federica Delprino said...

You're too cool and the photos are amazing!! :D

http://fehmoda.blogspot.com/

Mia Dido said...

You're so cute ♥

xoxo, Mia Dd. [ AmelyPhotography, The Chaotic Box ]

Sabrina Tassini said...

ohh dear such a great shooting i love your outfit and i love this atmosphere, I'v just been at Milan VFNO and now on my blog there are some pics..have a look:)kiss

Patchwork à POrter

Catalina said...

Gorgeous, simply gorgeous!

Louisa said...

Gorgeous! You look amazing and I love your booties. I hope you had fun at FNO!

xo Louisa

Superblondeep said...

cute cute, soooo cute baby ;)

Mihaela Pojogu said...

Just perfect !

Fashionthroughtravel said...

Great photo-account of last night!

fashionthroughtravel.blogspot.com

Ramona said...

You having a bless. Enjoy darling!I love your look. You look incredible! Dress is amazing and trench coat so adorable complete all look perfectly as well as JC sandals.

xoxo Ra

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

They had this in Berlin, too. I was gonna go but it rained terribly so I only went to one store opening.
You look super lovely!

Gosia said...

Great photos, you look stunning!

Anaivilo said...

Oh goodness, these images are incredible! I can't believe that excitement you are living there, you can breathe fashion there! Amazing.. :D

Aquí said...

you look spot on for this event! Looks like a grand time!! love your nail color btw :)

K said...

Oh that black dress is perfect. Looks like a lot of fun, and you look lovely!
Sirens and Bells

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful! I love your bold eyeliner :)

xx
rebelrousher.blogspot.com

David Toms said...

What a fabulous fabulous evening! And you look so chic and glam!

Shannon said...

Thank you for sharing! It looks like an amazing time. Love your shoes!

http://shannonsometimes.blogspot.com/

Jane said...

Aah, it looked amazing! Fashion Night would have been so amazing in Paris. You looked lovely, sounds like you had heaps of fun!

JING said...

You look so lovely. Adore your style very much <3

Anonymous said...

stunning ensemble! looks like it was a great time over there!

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Anonymous said...

Awww dear you looked like a hollywood star :)totally like

stilistele said...

wow, this deserves celebration for some of us who are not as lose to FNO as you are! love the trench, dress, booties, great outfit!

Sherin said...

FNO always haas a great atmosphere. Looks like you had fun. I love what you wore. Those shoes are gorgeous.

Sandra said...

You look absolutely stunning, I'm so jealous! :D

www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

AH-MAZING. x hivenn

MissLauraHueto said...

I was theere! And it was absolutely everything you said and more... I loved every second of it! :)

Unknown said...

you look so gorgeous! i love all of the detailing in your outfit and especially love those lace up boots!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Yajaira said...

cute outfit
love the shoes and the bag - cute

http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/
http://eleven23shop.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love your outfit, looks like you had a great time!

Unknown said...

I envy everyone for being there...


new post: click here
follow me

Elizabeth Daisy. said...

You look beautiful and thank you for sharing such fabulous photographs, the Valentino frocks look stunning

Eda ♥

www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

Ah I just love Chanel and Louis Vuitton!

xo-Cathy
http://inspotlights.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

you look fabulous! paris fits you like a glove!

A said...

arati minunat, iti ador papucii!!<3

Anupriya DG said...

I'm beyond excited!! Am almost hyper-ventilating at all those big names.......the beautiful displays........the stunning black gown.......your lovely bag & lovelier shoes........etc. etc.

Scarlet said...

Rochia iti vine perfect, arati impecabil!:D

Unknown said...

Adore the outfit you chose !! The dress is a dream <3 Great pictures of the night .... thanks for sharing <3

amintasfashion

Gabrielle said...

Your outfit is Vogue worthy. I dream of the day when I can set foot in Paris the magical city of love. Thanks for giving us a peak into your experiences there.

Gabrielle

the creation of beauty is art. said...

You look absolutely STUNNING! Looks like an amazing night!

http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love everything about your look! The red hair, embellished dress, basket weave bag and cut-out shoes all go so well together. Very creatively styled! Love your blog design.:)

xx
Heel in Mint

Sofia said...

I sincerely love your documentation!! It's a dream! <3

x

kath said...

so lovely! :)
thank you for your comment :) i would love if it we could follow each other, let me know and i will follow back :)

http://iam-kbc.blogspot.com

Elena said...

You're amazing!
The photos are great and I love your sandals :X

amy b.s. said...

love your outfit!

PureMorning said...

This outfit is amazing - you look very good :))

thepinkmateproject said...

it was an amazing event! I love your photos and your dress oh i love the detail!!!
Thank you for visiting my blog! Wanna follow each other? Following you already via google!

Vanessa

http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Gorgeous time, looks wonderful..thanks for taking me there through these great photos..love your skirt, you look darling!! Hope you are well flower ♥

Meisha.Style said...

beautiful outfit! you look so perfect, the trench.the dress.the bag, the peep-toe booties...love them all!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your lovely comment and for visiting our Blog! : )
I LOVE this pictures ... Your outfit is stunning! Great dress, shoes and your trench coat is amazing.

Would you mind following us? We'll sure follow you back! ; )
http://cinderellaalert.blogspot.com/
xoxo

Maiken said...

you look stunning in that outfit!
btw, thanks for your comment :)

Squared said...

I have no words to explain my love for your hair! I haven't seen someone pull off that color before. It looks great on you and I love the contrast with your clothes. I think it's going to look great this fall!

please check out out blog, and let us know what you think! perhaps we could follow each other?
besos,

angelasquared.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

you have amazing style.

Karin said...

Very cute outfit, liking your style!

onesixthreechirp said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I found your blog through it. :)
You look amazing and you have a great style! I'm following you. :)

maiú said...

You were looking spectacular, and the event must have been so amazing to attend, and the valentino dress is out of this world! Very nice pictures, now I really want to attend paris VFNO next year!!

:)
Amaia
http://maiubcn.blogspot.com/

Chicca said...

You look amazing!!!Love the entire outfit,especially the boots!

bohemian vanity said...

Absolutely LOVE the Stella bag !!! XOXO

Sisters and Sisters said...

What a nice photos; such a great outfit!
Like your blog too:)

X
H&C

Fashion Tidbits said...

I just adore your red hair!

Teddi said...

what a wonderful outfit! you look very pretty.

http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

Styl'yn said...

Love love love alllllllll your photos... Your blog is amazing! Thanx for commenting on my blog.
xoxo asiahlynn

Maria Bastida said...

I'm loving the pictures!!!!! this is a great blog!
Thanks por passing by mine! I'm following :D
xx
http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

the black dress is amazing! the photos are great!

ChristinaK said...

Perfect look for FNO! And Paris? C'est magnifique! Saw your link in the IFB roundup -congrats! My Rachel Zoe post made it too.:) - and so happy to find your site. So inspired! I'll be adding you to my blogroll for sure.

-ChristinaK
The Artful Shopper
theartfulshopper.onsugar.com
twitter:@byChristinaK

Marie said...

Lucky gal! Fashion week in Paris - how divine!

Your purse is absolutely lovely. Reminds me of these fantastic chairs we had in our home in the Philippines growing up...


Dirty Pink Cardigan


:D

Hallie said...

Hi, lady! Visiting from last week's Links a la Mode - Congrats on having your post included in the round-up!

Looks like you had SO much fun at FNO. I'm lusting over those Jimmy Choo's!

Looking forward to following you and getting to know you/your blog! x

-Hallie
www.coralsandcognacs.com

Pearl said...

Such a fun night! The Manoush dress is gorgeous. I had never seen the brand until I was getting lost int he Marais during my first week here. I walked in and fell in LOVE!

http://laperleaparis.blogspot.com/

Ioana said...

You look lovely as a red haired! :)

Rochii de seara said...

The black lace dress is..amazing...

Rochii de seara said...

Very, very, very cool !!!

Post a Comment