Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Good morning, lovers!

How are you, fashion lovers, spending your morning?

I'm having a black coffee and some fashion for breakfast. So business as usual.

And I also have a MOJA GIVEAWAY winner to announce.

That is ... nr.49 ...

Mary Manaila of Teen Fashion Diary!


Congrats to her for winning the gift, and I hope we're all going to have a sunny day!

Yes, I am in a good mood this morning, but I can't tell you why yet ;)

Love.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Need coffee, NOW!!

http://orangegworld.blogspot.com/

Ceciliaefendy said...

Congrats for the winner :)

Boheme.Fille said...

Congrats to Mary! I was so close (number 48. :D

Redheaded Daybook said...

coffee YES PLEASE!!!!

Elizabeth Daisy. said...

Have a lovely day darling.

Eda ♥

www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

<3

Steven Brown said...

WOW I LOVE YOUR BLOG ! I AM NOW FOLLOWING. I hope you can check mine and follow: http://the-proverbs.blogspot.com thanks for your time. GOD BLESS!

0:)

Shannon said...

Black coffee and fashion is the perfect breakfast. Loving your blog as always,


- Shannon
www.shannonsometimes.com

crina said...

great blog, love it!

Post a Comment