I don't know if you've missed me (here's hoping!) or not, but I know I've missed you! However, I've been very "busy and important", as there has been a huge amount of things that I needed to do in real life, which consequently kept me away from my beloved virtual life.
And to show you that I kid not, let me introduce you to the pastel-colored event that I am proud to be co-hosting this Saturday in Bucharest.
Thus allow me to officially invite you to COME&ENJOY the NEW DESIGNER POP-UP STORE IN TOWN.
See the latest collections from BONE, Eugenia Enciu, and Coca Zaboloteanu. Meet the designers, shop, pre-order, try on, and just enjoy!
Enjoy the very French atmosphere of Joie de Vivre Cafe, have a cupcake, and enjoy some M.A.C. surprises!
It will be all about CLOTHES * JEWELRY * SHOES * TEA PARTY * CAKES * BALLOONS * TERRACE and FUN
AND IT'S ALL FOR YOU!
And if for some reason you can't make it, do enjoy our teaser video :)
EXCLUSIVE Designer POP-UP Store
BONE & EUGENIA ENCIU
STARRING
+ Catalina Vornica (www.armoireideale.com)
+ Eugenia Enciu (www.eugeniaenciu.ro)
+ BONE (www.bonesdontcry.com)
CAMERA
Tudor Codreanu
MAKE-UP
Diana Ionescu (www.dianaionescu.tumblr.com)
HAIR
Oksana Salon (www.oksanasalon.ro)
LOCATION
Joie de Vivre (www.ceainaria-joiedevivre.ro)
MUSIC
Kings of Convenience - Toxic Girl REMIX
LOVE.


12 comments:
the video it`s so cute and warm. Great job!
See you there!
Hugs
P.S. Love the song and the idea
oh, now I wish I lived in Bucharest! lovely video; good luck with your endeavors!
The video is adorable and the set is so pretty!
xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com
I missed you!! This video is really cute I'm just kinda irritated why you're not in it instead of the model, it would be perfect!
Oh I so wish to go!! I can tell it will be a great event...congrats on the Co-hosting..can´t imagine someone better for it.
hugs
Andy
The Black Label
i missed you! haha...
x
SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
totes miss you! The event looks amazing WISH I COULD LEAVE AMERICA AND ATTEND!!!.
This sounds so amazing! I wish I could be there!
XoXo
Plami
http://www.fashionthrill.com/
wow, this is all so exciting! won't be able to make it to the event, but wish you to have a blast and totally rock! congrats!!!
xoxo,
meelusha
Sounds quite cool! It's too bad that I live so far away.
www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com
Madame.
Bei uns gibt es eine Lomo Diana F+ zu gewinnen. Mach mit und versuch dein Glück! Einfach GFC Follower werden und kommentieren. Wir würden uns sehr freuen dich bei uns öfters zu sehen.
Rocket + Fox
http://www.rocketplusfox.com/
THIS IS INCREDIBLE! I absolutely LOVE this video!!!!
that was inspirational! thank you!
Hope you can visit my blog some time ^_^ I would love some feedback!
God bless
christine
www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com
Post a Comment