Monday, March 19, 2012

Turquoise and Gold: MOJA Giveaway


We interrupt this special Paris Fashion Week transmission to give you a glitter-trimmed 
MOJA Giveaway!

Want to win this fabulous Turquoise and Gold sweater? 
All you have to do is follow these simple steps:

1.
Visit MOJA and choose one item, or more, that you would pair with this sweater.

2.
Leave a comment on this post with the link/s of your dream outfit items, and your email.

3.

4.

5.
Have fun pairing the outfit and commenting! :)



And just before we wrap-up, don't forget to always follow these essential steps ..


Love.

70 comments:

chris said...

Nume:Ioana Lakatos Puscas
E-mail:pufi0707@yahoo.com
FB LIKE:Ioana Lakatos Puscas
http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/pantaloni/pantaloni-scurti-negri.html

Unknown said...

I would wear this sweater with this :http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/fuste/toate/fusta-scurta-din-pliuri.html and
this: http://www.moja.ro/index.php/incaltaminte-1/toate/pantofi-cu-platforma.html
wayin_wayout@yahoo.ro

FABULOUS MUSES said...

tres sexy!

Anonymous said...

http://danarogoz.onemagazine.ro/?p=7816

ioana said...

I'd pair this sweater with this pair of trousers:
http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/pantaloni/pantaloni-de-piele-cu-fermoare-laterale.html

E-mail: oanavio[at]gmail.com

P.S. The Moja website's got real maintenance problems.

Mona Cimpoca said...

red ca cel mai bine ar merge cu pantaloni maro (http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/pantaloni/pantaloni-cu-talie-inalta/pantaloni-maro.html), cu acesti pixie shoes pur si simplu fabulosi (http://www.moja.ro/index.php/incaltaminte-1/incaltaminte-cu-toc/botine-piele-intoarsa.html) si sa nu uitam desigur o gentura pentru necesar (http://www.moja.ro/index.php/accesorii/genti/geanta-plic-cu-imprimeu-grafic.html).

e-mail: mona.cimpoca@ymail.com

Anonymous said...

Nu merge website-ul moja.ro :(

Miki said...

Hi! I would wear the sweater with this skirt:

http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/fuste/fusta-scurta-din-pliuri.html

and with this shoes:

http://www.moja.ro/index.php/incaltaminte-1/incaltaminte-cu-toc/pantofi-velur-nude.html

nastrut.silvia@gmail.com

happy week!

Aleksandra said...

Sexy chica!!!

;) :P :D

OanceAlexandra said...

Nume: Oance Alexandra
E-mail: oance.alexandra@yahoo.com
Link: http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/fuste/fusta-scurta-din-pliuri.html

LesBrocantes said...

Like la ambele pagini de Facebook, cu numele Fantaziu Diana.
As asorta pulovarul cu aceasta fusta, care ese preferata mea de la Moja http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/toate/fusta-tafta-albastru-electric.html si cu o pereche de pantofi inalti din piele lacuita culoare nude.
E-mail: les_brocantes@yahoo.com

Anaivilo said...

I would definitely wear it with this: http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/fuste/rochie-cu-volane.html
or with this: http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/fuste/fusta-scurta-din-pliuri.html and this: :http://www.moja.ro/index.php/accesorii/genti/geanta-plic-din-piele-perforata.html

I did everything you asked!

ollie_fashion@yahoo.com

Veronica Sticlaru said...

Aww so sweet
Eu l-as purta cu acesti pantaloni http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/pantaloni-de-piele-cu-fermoare-laterale.html
e-mail: veronica.biliboc@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

as asorta acest pulover cu niste pantalini scurti ( http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/pantaloni/pantaloni-scurti-bej.html ) si ca incaltaminte as alege acesti pantofi ( http://www.moja.ro/index.php/incaltaminte-1/incaltaminte-cu-toc/pantofi-cu-platforma.html )si as mai adauga o gentuta( http://www.moja.ro/index.php/accesorii/genti/geanta-plic-cu-funda.html ) pentru ca in final sa ajung la un look girlish si romantic.
e-mailul meu este : kimi666@mail.ru

larisa said...

as purta acest pulover cu aceasta fusta lunga bej
http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/fusta-lunga-bej.html
e-mail:larysa_12@yahoo.com

Ioana A. said...

Name: Ioana Andriescu
E-mail: eror_lady_red@yahoo.com
I would pair this sweater with this http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/pantaloni/pantaloni-de-piele-cu-fermoare-laterale.html

Miha1404 said...

FB:Mihaela Goia
silaghimihaela@yahoo.com
http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/pantaloni/toate/pantaloni-scurti-bej.html

AdinaN said...

I would wear the sweater with this pair of pants:
http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/pantaloni/pantaloni-de-piele-cu-fermoare-laterale.html
email: adina.neciu@gmail.com
Adina Neciu

Yasmeen said...

I can't seem to access the website. It gives me this message:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 15204352) (tried to allocate 232 bytes) in /home/moja/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Page/Block/Html.php on line 177

But I did like both the pages :)

Yasmeen
yasmeen.fahmy@gmail.com

Mihaela Pojogu said...

L-as purta cu: http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/fuste/fusta-scurta-din-pliuri.html
mihaela pojogu
mihaela.mihordea at gmail dot com

thesparklingarrow said...

lovely sweater
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=297163097007213&set=a.296545513735638.69973.240088819381308&type=3&theater
btw can't open moja's website

Manolica Girgel said...

L-as purta cu colantii astia

http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/pantaloni/colanti-gri-deschis.html pentru ca in ultima vreme a inceput sa imi placa sa port colanti. Sunt asa comozi :)
manolica.girgel@gmail.com

maRa said...

denisa
denisa.hreciuc@yahoo.com
http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/pantaloni-de-piele-cu-fermoare-laterale.html
:X

Alexa said...

http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/pantaloni/toate/pantaloni-scurti-bej.html

degetzica2000@yahoo.com

Oana V. said...

Eu l-as asorta cu fusta asta http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/fuste/fusta-trei-sferturi-clos.html
:)
oana.vidoni@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I see the sweater going great with this long skirt:
http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/fuste/fusta-plisata-lunga-in-doua-culori-maro-verde.html
Likes on facebook as Irina Turcu.
it.irina@gmail.com
thanks!

Ma~ said...

http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/pantaloni/h.html
matilda.bartos@gmail.com

Angi said...

Name:Angi Stoica
mail:angie096@yahoo.co.uk
I would wear this sweater with this leggings:
http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/pantaloni/colanti-gri-inchis.html
this shoes: http://www.moja.ro/index.php/incaltaminte-1/incaltaminte-cu-toc/pantofi-din-velur-negru-cu-peep-toe.html
and with this lovely bracelet:
http://www.moja.ro/index.php/accesorii/toate/bratara-bria.html

Rafaela said...

As purta acest pulovar cu asta: http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/fuste/fusta-scurta-din-pliuri.html

neagarafaela@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/fuste/fuste-medii/fusta-conica-trei-sferturi.html

http://www.moja.ro/index.php/noutati/incaltaminte/pantofi-din-piele-perforata.html

http://www.moja.ro/index.php/accesorii/bijuterii/colier-nebula.html

Mi-ar fi placut si o curea, care sa accentueze talia, dar nu am gasit pe site...
Multumesc!

Monica Georgescu
monica87georgescu@yahoo.com

Andra said...

I would pair this gorgeous sweater with the following items:
1.http://www.moja.ro/index.php/noutati/imbracaminte/fusta-conica-trei-sferturi.html
2. http://www.moja.ro/index.php/incaltaminte-1/incaltaminte-cu-toc/pantofi-nude-clasici.html
3.http://www.moja.ro/index.php/accesorii/genti/geanta-mare-bicolora-de-zi.html

Hope you like it :)

My email is: andrasweet19@yahoo.com

Tooddles!

Anonymous said...

Love the sweater!I think it would look cool with these:
http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/pantaloni-de-piele-cu-fermoare-laterale.html
http://www.moja.ro/index.php/incaltaminte-1/incaltaminte-cu-toc/pantofi-negri-cu-platforma.html

anamaria.gavrilescu@yahoo.com

adee said...

Hey
Here are my items for my dream outfit
http://www.moja.ro/index.php/fusta-scurta-din-pliuri.html
http://www.moja.ro/index.php/incaltaminte-1/incaltaminte-cu-toc/botine-piele-intoarsa.html
http://www.moja.ro/index.php/accesorii/colier-castia.html

adeenutzza@yahoo.com

xo
Adee

Anonymous said...

Bonjour !!
Alexandra :)
alexandra.baciu@yahoo.com

http://www.moja.ro/index.php/noutati/imbracaminte/fusta-lunga-albastru-electric.html

http://www.moja.ro/index.php/noutati/botine-piele-intoarsa.html

Bisous !!

Anonymous said...

Dagmara
darkblondee@gmail.com

I would pair this sweater with:

http://www.moja.ro/index.php/designeri-1/colier-nebula.html

http://www.moja.ro/index.php/designeri-1/sddssd.html

http://www.moja.ro/index.php/designeri-1/pixie-shoes/sandale-din-piele-sah-mat.html

:))

Ruby And Siel said...

These kind of contests are the best! :D

http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/fuste/fusta-cu-imprimeu-trandafiri.html

http://www.moja.ro/index.php/noutati/incaltaminte/botine-cu-siret.html

and print on print it is for me :)
wonderlandrubysiel(at)gmail.com

Oana Cimpeanu said...

I would wear the sweater with these lovely clothes and accesories :
http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/pantaloni/pantaloni-cu-talie-inalta/colanti-gri-inchis.html
http://www.moja.ro/index.php/incaltaminte-1/incaltaminte-fara-toc/pantofi-casual.html
http://www.moja.ro/index.php/accesorii/bijuterii/inele/inel-pictura-manuala.html
oana_livia92@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/toate/colanti-gri-deschis.html

alexandra_bena@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Oana
oana.stirbu@gmail.com
http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/fuste/fusta-plisata-lunga-in-doua-nuante.html

Anonymous said...

L-as purta cu http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/pantaloni/pantaloni-maro.html si cu http://www.moja.ro/index.php/incaltaminte-1/incaltaminte-fara-toc/pantofi-casual.html

andreea.playaround@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Buna.
aleg aceasta fusta : http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/fuste/toate/fusta-trei-sferturi-clos.html

e-mail: s.sanda@mail.ru

Anonymous said...

http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/pantaloni/pantaloni-maro.html

selff_ish@yahoo.com

BeeOance said...

http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/fuste/fusta-scurta-din-pliuri.html

e-mail: oance.bianca@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I would wear the sweater qith this skirt
http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/fuste/fusta-scurta-din-pliuri.html

luce_diana@yahoo.com

Magazinul verde said...

I`d wear it with these pants http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/pantaloni/h.html
email: magazinul_verde@yahoo.com
FB LIKE: Magazinul Verde

maria said...

I'd wear it with this skirt http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/fuste/fuste-lungi/fusta-lunga-tafta.html and this ring http://www.moja.ro/index.php/accesorii/bijuterii/inel-cu-cescuta.html

email: rain.smell at yahoo.com

FB: Maria Stoica

Anonymous said...

bubbly blue for me goes with pantaloni lungi crem by norina stoica si incaltaminte heritage shoes rosu marylin just to funk it up a lil' :)))
http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/pantaloni/pantaloni-lungi-crem.html
http://www.moja.ro/index.php/incaltaminte-1/pantofi-rosu-monroe.html
palfimargitevelin@yahoo.com

Boheme.Fille said...

Would wear it with:
- this dress: http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/rochii-1/rochie-dreapta-fara-maneci.html
- these shoes: http://www.moja.ro/index.php/incaltaminte-1/botine-cu-siret.html
-this necklace: http://www.moja.ro/index.php/accesorii/colier-bristena.html

Already a fan of your page and Moja's page.

boheme.fille@yahoo.com

Mary M. said...

Name: Maria Manaila
E-mail : marymeetsfashion@gmail.com
I would wear it with this skirt : http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/fuste/fusta-scurta-in-dungi.html

And some nude shoes :
http://www.moja.ro/index.php/incaltaminte-1/incaltaminte-cu-toc/pantofi-nude-clasici.html

Kisses x

Angi said...

*these and *these,sorry ^^

ioana said...

When will we find out who the winner is?

Vastabyss said...

Nume: Cristiana Gheorghe
Email: gheorghe_cristiana@yahoo.com

L-as purta cu: http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/fuste/fusta-scurta-in-dungi.html

Anonymous said...

http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/fusta-medie-cu-doua-texturi.html


ioana

artist.withbadhaircut@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/fusta-scurta-din-pliuri.html

Anna.
prety_dark_rose@yahoo.com

Pinky Sade said...

I'd pair it with this
http://www.moja.ro/index.php/noutati/incaltaminte/pantofi-cu-accesorii-florale.html

FB - Pinky Sade
gagaslab at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

so wonderful sweater and make -up:)
please visit me in free time:)
http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

Paula said...

http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/pantaloni/toate/pantaloni-de-piele-cu-fermoare-laterale.html

&

http://www.moja.ro/index.php/incaltaminte-1/botine-cu-siret.html

paulavyo08 at yahoo dot com

Have a lovely day!

Anonymous said...

Perfect pair http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/fuste/fusta-conica-trei-sferturi.html
and
http://www.moja.ro/index.php/incaltaminte-1/incaltaminte-cu-toc/pantofi-din-piele-perforata.html
lucianagiveaway@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely pretty. We love you:)

Cristina B said...

I'd definitely go for this cutesy skirt from La Chatterie: http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/fuste/fusta-lunga-in-dungi.html
.. and a pair of golden pointed kitten heels :)

Cristina
shemenz@yahoo.com

Oana said...

I would pair the sweater with:
- http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/colanti-gri-deschis.html
- http://www.moja.ro/index.php/incaltaminte-1/cizme-maro-despicate-la-spate.html
- http://www.moja.ro/index.php/accesorii/cercei-pictura-manuala.html

email: oana [dot] catalyna [at] yahoo [dot] com
FB: Oana Catalina

Anonymous said...

I would pair this with :
http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/colanti-gri-inchis.html
http://www.moja.ro/index.php/incaltaminte-1/pantofi-casual.html

my email: miru_dublud@yahoo.com

Your blog and giveaways are always amazing :) You're great !

an ika said...

I would pair this with
http://www.moja.ro/index.php/noutati/incaltaminte/botine-cu-siret.html

FB-Anna Ku

Anna

anna_k67 at yahoo dot com

Camelia Andrasescu said...

Hi,
I would pair with this : http://www.moja.ro/index.php/noutati/imbracaminte/fusta-bej-asimetrica.html
FB : Adriana Camelia Andrasescu Scrieciu
Email : andrasescu.camelia@gmail.com

Hermina said...

fb Hermi Blue
mail cami_lu2004@yahoo.com
http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/colanti-gri-inchis.html

Shannon said...

Beautiful sweater, and I love the words of wisdom at the end of this post.


- Shannon
www.shannonsometimes.com

Beauty and others said...

E-mail: x_hubba.bubba_x@yahoo.com

Like FB: Nicoleta Alexandra

As asorta acest pulover cu:
http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/pantaloni/pantaloni-scurti-negri.html

Debora said...

Ferri Debora
debby_f@hotmail.it
http://www.moja.ro/index.php/designeri-1/sandra-galan-2/geanta-matlasata-mini.html

Anonymous said...

Eu as purta pulovarul cu: http://www.moja.ro/index.php/sale-1/fusta-plisata-lunga-in-doua-culori-maro-verde.html - varianta maro, sandalele astea http://www.moja.ro/index.php/incaltaminte-1/sandale-gladiator.html, plicul/geanta de aici http://www.moja.ro/index.php/accesorii/geanta-plic-din-piele-perforata.html si bratarile astea http://www.moja.ro/index.php/accesorii/bratara-mia.html
Outfitul meu preferat in momentul asta este: http://pinterest.com/pin/251357222922511213/
fb. Alexandra Nicoleta Ionescu
mail: smlxlro@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Fusta:http://www.moja.ro/index.php/imbracaminte/fuste/fusta-conica-trei-sferturi.html
Colier:http://www.moja.ro/index.php/accesorii/colier-bristena.html
Fb:Andreea Istrate
Email:shhh.love@yahoo.com

Post a Comment