The other day I went to a few antique shops with a photographer friend, as we were looking for a few props for a photo shoot. Luck has it that I stumbled upon a series of awesome fashion and DIY magazines from around the 30s and 40s.
So today I give you an issue of Mon Ouvrage from the 15th of Mars, 1937.
Follow up outfit to come! Hope you enjoy!
La chambre d'une jeune fille . . .
Les parures nouvelles . . .
Toutes les dames désirent maintenant faire de la bibyblette et elles ont raison!
Can't wait to have my bicycle out too! Hope to have time soon as the weather has been great these past days.





4 comments:
ah, vintage this is what made us !!
Mon Ouvrage love love love it :)
thanks for sharing hun,
xo Tobes
may i ask who your wonderful photographer friend is? someone I have heard of? wink wink!
cant wait to see the final touches. plss share soon. i can not wait any longer!
xoxo
mina
Your are so welcomed Tobes, yes vintage did make us, more scannes to come!
Mina, the photographer's a good friend of mine whom I'm so grateful to for the help and support that he's giving me with the secret project that I've been working on, to be revealed soon . . . :D
I wished I had a room like that:)
Post a Comment