Monday, August 15, 2011

Vintage Tea Party Cupcakes


Meticulous handwork usually calms any nerves, especially mine. So with having to get ready, pack, and organise for our 3 month Parisian stay what better to do than procrastinate with something completely useless. Yet cute :) Thus, fondant decorations for some 'vintage tea party' -inspired cupcakes is what I mostly did over the weekend.

As for the cupcakes themselves, just follow this wonderful recipe for Magnolia's Vanilla Cupcakes . .

Now, unfortunately I must really get back to the real life, and email, organise, sort stuff out . . you know, actually DO something. Until next time, enjoy these completely-easy-to-make cupcakes. 

And enjoy your week!! 


49 comments:

sasha said...

din ce-s facute partile decorative?

Alexandra said...

They are absolutely amazing and cute and cuddly and ...uhm...I'm out of compliments. But they are really hard to do , so congrats <3

alexandra @
shoependant.blogspot.com

Inge said...

oh...I know the pre-leaving sensations when you get to do everything BUT what you are supposed to....but this is a very cute "useless" thing you did. Big like! Spor la treaba. Si daca ai tp, join my giveaway,...p.s. rochia imi vine f bine...am purtat-o ieri :)

Elisa said...

wow, they look amazing!

Ioana Liliana said...

@sasha: fondant + gumpaste :)

@Ingrid: ma bucur

and eveyone: thank you! xx

stilistele said...

they do look delicious! have fun in Paris and remember that I, for one, envy you! :)) kisses!

Avril said...

THey look amazing cant believe you made them.. seriously impressed!! :)

fashionismyh2o said...

They are absolutely amazing! Well done!

Sarah
http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
xx

Jane said...

WOW these are adorable, you've definitely got caupcake decorating skills!

Plami said...

These cupcakes look amazing! You're a talent! :) It's amazing you're going to spent three months in Paris! Enjoy it and I hope you will share pictures :)

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Gabriela Ciobanu said...

Wow! These look so delicious and soooo cute! Have a fabulous time in Paris! We want photos! Lots!

colorsdiary said...

nu vreau sa ma gandesc cata rabdare sau cati nervi ai avut :)))

spor la treaba, sa auzim de bine si de Paris :)
denise

A said...

wow arata delicios!!
cand pleci la Paris?

DoinaC said...

Doamne, Ioana, cum iti reuseste?? Arata uimitor de frumos x

london loves said...

How cute! They look like so much work!
xxx

Sherin said...

These look so delicious. I love all kinds of cakes. And the design on them is perfect.

The Fancy Teacup said...

You are beyond talented. I'm totally smitten with the tea party cupcake (of course!), and the ones topped with a hat and slice of cake.

♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com

Anupriya DG said...

Oh my God!! These are super-cute!!!!!!!!!! <3

Laura said...

These cupcakes are so cute!

Laura
whitewinters.blogspot.com

Barri-Jayne said...

Loving the cupcakes, especially the tiny teapot and cups, so cute xx

Costin M said...

yummy, they look so amazing!

Costin M.

Monsterchen said...

wow they look so divine and amazing i couldn´t eat them;)
love and kiss,mary

http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com

Eva Luna said...

omg, they are so cuuuuute! ♥

Lindsay said...

So adorable! I love these!

Andrea said...

awww so cute :)

menina elegante said...

They are so cute!! :D x

Yasmeen said...

You really are a pro at this stuff :O Did you take classes or something?


Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

Unknown said...

thos cupcakes might be the cutest things i have ever seen!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Shannon said...

So cute! Now that's talent. I've been staring at this beautiful photos wondering how I could do cupcake designs like that.

http://shannonsometimes.blogspot.com/

www.janetteria.com said...

They loook so fantastic!

Sada said...

So happy I'm not the only person who distracts herself! These are absolutely stunning tho! Honestly, too good to eat! Little works of art!! Lovely post.
xo
Sada
Dressology HQ

Anonymous said...

Nice cupcakes!!

Anonymous said...

oh, so cuteeee <3 by the way I really love your blog <3

sweet and sugars,
Dias

t said...

So cute!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Aurora Cristea said...

frumos! :)

Lidiya said...

Amazing cupcakes <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

wow yummy! :D

besiuta1 said...

tu ce marime ti-ai luat la Miu Miu?ma refer la ultima ta pereche Miu Miu,eu mi-am comandat 38 imi sunt mici,mi-au rezervat un 38.5 sau imi trebuie 39?
mersi.

onesixthreechirp said...

Aww! Adorable cupcakes! Fairy-tale-like cupcake!
Love them <3 <3

LOLA FINN said...

You have such great blog! So interessting!
Thank you so much for visiting me and your nice comment! :)

Follow you by now!

fashionista face said...

thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your lovely comment.. i love your blog its so cute and these cupcakes look yummy will have to make some!
wanna follow each other?
fashionistaface.blogspot.com

Special Koko said...

So cuuuute :X

Ade Kurnianingrum Handika Putri said...

OMG !! really amazing ♥
thanks for your lovely comment on my blog dear :)

wanna follow each other ?

margaret cruzemark said...

What a lovely post!!!What a fantastic blog!
Thanks so much for visiting and for your fab comment!!!
Kisses and hugs
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

Roberta said...

My God! They look delicious!
I am returning your visit in my blog.
Thanks!
Good weekend!
www.75dias75looks.blogspot.com

Noeh said...

wow. really cute. im in all with all the cupcakes.. :D
following you now, hope you follow and checky my blog too!
http://noehs-ark.blogspot.com

Harija said...

looks too cute to eat!
Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

Fanny Jimenez said...

Wowwww, those cupcakes look so delicious!!!!!!!
Thanks for your lovely comment :) Would you like we follow each other? i follow you since now & i hope you do too :)

KISSES from Spain!
Estefanía J.
http://www.absostyle.com/

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I love it!! So cute!!
Kisses

http://www.ineedmorehungers.blogspot.com

Post a Comment