Monday, September 17, 2012

What I Wore this Weekend

DAY 1








BONE Necklace / H&M Dress / Zara Shirt & Pants & Shoes
YSL Ring / Mulberry Bag


DAY 2




H&M Top & Skirt / Mango Cuffs / Eric Javits Hat / Topshop Shoes


Until next time, hope you enjoyed this no-fuss What I Wore post, and have an amazing week, my loves!

Love.

18 comments:

fashion doctor said...

fabulous,darling! love you!

Anupriya DG said...

Black sure suits you! :))

Love everything you have on! And say what, even I wore animal print pants this weekend!

K said...

Black is a gorgeous colour on you x
Sirens and Bells

Adina Doneanu said...

superba:* crazy ab the second outfit. and not to mentione the Bone necklaces<3<3<3<3<3

Andrea said...

wow both outfits are gorgeous! :) you look amazing!

Unknown said...

Ce bine iti sta cu ruj rosu inchis!
Love,
http://simplement-heureuse.blogspot.com/

Sherin said...

These outfits are gorgeous. I love the first one!

Anaivilo said...

Oh that silver pleated skirt is killing me! O.O Wish I was there :( Missed another fair..

daria said...

it's been a while I've seen a dress + pants combo that I liked! and this is the one :)

Carina Adam said...

Great outfits
I was thinking to buy the shoes you wear in the first one, I love them.

Anonymous said...

lovely skirt!kisses from Italy

Unknown said...

Rochia hm este absolut superba! <3 Imi place combinatia cu leopard pattern!

Unknown said...

Imi plac pantalonii leopard! Si colierele!!

Gina Briley said...

I love the first outfit and how you pulled it together.

Gina
http://bespokebaroque.blogspot.com

colorsdiary said...

i love this post!

Irina Letitia said...

love the metallic skirt and the black high sandals!!! leti.ro

Adina V. said...

Foarte dragute tinutele:D Imi spui te rog ce marca si ce nuanta e rujul tau? imi place super mult:*

Dixx said...

Hi! Could you, maybe, check out my blog? I'm kinda new and I know you get a lot of request like this, but said I'd try my luck. :) http://imeowlife.blogspot.ro

Post a Comment